Wednesday, March 6, 2013

New Kitchen summer 2012



I can't believe I haven't updated my blog in over a year.  I will mention just a few things we did last year.  We did our first update on our 15yr old house and it was time for a new kitchen look.  the cabinets are in fine shape so  we just did the countertops.  I have never liked my faucet and if I change a faucet might as well change the sink, (which I didn't like either) and if we change the sink might as well change the countertops too.  that is where Scott said stop so I was happy getting all that done.  We like the change though when I sent some pictures around to family of my kitchen they asked if I was moving, implying that my kitchen is never that clean unless I am leaving.  which acutally is true.  I like stuff.  I had to take everything off the countertops and it filled my kitchen table.  I never realized how much stuff I have on my countertops.  I put all of it back though.  I think a bare kitchen is sad.

1 comment: