Saturday, December 3, 2011
Thanksgiving
Wow time flies. This fall has been so busy. The kids are all in activities and they love school. I was going to get so much done but it seems I am just running here and there to put out little fires of things I have to do. I am done Christmas shopping though. My parents came for Thanksgiving and I loved having them here. I went shopping on Black Friday with my Dad at 4am and then my mom at 7am. I think I was gone all day. I think I need one more toy but I am basically done. Now for the baking. I saved the potato water from Thanksgiving potatoes and made some cinnamon rolls for the school bake sale and I think I made the best rolls I have ever made! I am not necessarily a fan of cinnamon rolls but these were so fine in texture but had great flavor and could have used a little more cinnamon but I think I did a great job! I guess Scott will have to suffer from potatoes more than once a year just so I can have some potato water. (He loves real potates it's me who doesn't) I will have to find out if they sold or not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My kids could eat potatoes 3 times a day! :) I'd never heard of making cinnamon rolls with potato water--sounds interesting! The picture is cute, too. Sounds like a nice Thanksgiving.
ReplyDelete