Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Summer's Finally Here

It finally got in the 90's last Saturday.  All summer it was in the 80's and I thought why isn't it summer, even though we enjoyed going to the park and beach I thought it wasn't hot.  When it finally hit in the 90's I realized how nice it was in the 80's.  it is hot enough to go do summer stuff without being so hot that everyone just wants to go home.  good thing it didn't last.  back to the 80's

1 comment:

  1. 80s are pretty good!! More people than you'd think have swimming pools around here, and I've always thought it was so funny because it doesn't get that hot here! It does get humid when it gets hot, but still. (Right now as I type this, it's 70 and it's 11:00 a.m.) Besides, it's winter about 9 months of the year. I sure miss Vancouver weather!

    ReplyDelete