Thursday, May 5, 2011
New Car
Well I can't say I have never been in an accident now. I was hit by an elderly man having a diabetic emergency. He was going slow and in my lane and I stopped and honked at him but he still came at me and hit my left front side. It was just enough to total my blue minivan. We looked around and decided on an Odyssey. the biggetst problem was they don't make them in dark blue. all our cars have been blue or white. coincidence? all of scotts cars have been white and mine have been blue. well I didn't want a silver either. The dealership also didn't have any in stock when we were shopping around and when we went to order one he said actually that one just happened to come off the truck the day before and it so happened to be white so it must have been for us. the kids love all the extra buttons. I love the back up camera and moonroof. great car.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sorry about the accident! I love your new car, though. I would love a back up camera and a moonroof. Those would be awesome!
ReplyDelete