Monday, January 24, 2011
Movies
I love movies. I consider myself a Wonderful World of Disney junky. I remember movies from when I was a kid and could quote lines from. I was thinking about a movie I thought was the Greatest American Hero but when I watched it it wasn't the movie I was thinking of. I remembered a movie about a common man who helps a russian defect and that the line "you bring the chips and I'll bring the dip" was in it. I got to thinking about the hero in it and I thought boy he sure reminds me of Michael Crawford. and then I got researching and it was michael crawford and the movie was Condorman. I can't rent it from Netflix or Blockbuster but they have it on the Disney movie club. I might have to join just for that movie. it was PG and a cute movie that I remember. I was just excited that I thought about it and more and more memories came back about the movie until I was able to look it up. I didn't have much to go on when all I could remember was that silly line and speed boats crashing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment